Thursday, July 2, 2009

Simply The Best

It is hard to believe that I have actually been hiking every single day for over six months. What was I thinking when I started this crazy endeavor? Why didn't anyone stop me? Well, now that I've gone this long I can't just stop now. What would I do with all that extra time?

I looked through all the years hikes and pulled out my favorites. If you just started reading or if you've been with me on this journey since the beginning I hope you'll enjoy these hikes as much as I enjoyed doing them.







If you have a personal favorite, write about it in comments.

Also, I'm taking requests for the second half of the year. If you have a favorite hike you'd like me to do and write about or if you'd like to come along, send me an email. It's been a great year; here's hoping the second half is even greater.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you coming climbing with me?

Hal Summers said...

And you would be?

darlene said...

i am still hoping you will get out to mission creek preserve and do there 4 miler to a pct junction!

Unknown said...

there are lots of possibilities in Martinez canyon. I look forward to those write-ups. Also, how bout some time in Anza? Alta seca? exploring hidden Mecca? Chuckwalla mnts?
-mike

Hal Summers said...

There are tons of places I want to go but I'm limited due to time and the weather. Once the kids go back to school I'll be free again.

I really want to go to the Turtles and the Whipples plus the Chemehuevis. Cahuilla and Little Cahuilla are on my list and Martinez, too. Plus, the Orocopias.

So many hikes, so little time.