Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Review of La Sportiva Wildcat Trail-Running Shoes - Men's

Originally submitted at REI

For neutral runners wanting superb cushioning on their trail runs, look no further than the Wildcat from La Sportiva.


Great every day shoe 4 runners or hikers

By halhiker from La Quinta, CA (near Palm Springs) on 1/9/2010

 

4out of 5

Gift: No

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Good Traction, Lightweight

Cons: Wears Quickly

Best Uses: Trails

Describe Yourself: Competitive Athlete

In 2009 I hiked every single day (seriously, you can check out my blog: http://hikeeveryday.blogspot.com) and these were favorite shoes. I hiked in them for just over four months and put hundreds of miles on them.

They were used in a variety of terrain but primarily on trails. Comfort, traction and fit were perfect for me. My only quibble was that the soles wore just a bit quicker than I would have liked. Other than that I would say they were perfect.

Mine are now pretty much worn out and I am going to definitely getting another pair.

Well worn and well loved

thumbnail

Tags: Made with Product

(legalese)

No comments: